About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood of the Shrinking JeansWow, wow, wow.

I'm down another
4.4 pounds!!!!

I was hoping I'd break out of the 170's this week, and guess what?! I weighed in at 167.6!!!

I am now the lightest I've been in 6 years, and a mere 9.8 lbs away from being the absolute lightest since mid-1997, the year I got married. (I packed on a WHOPPING 45 pounds that year, followed by another 15 over the next three.)

My goal is not to be the same weight I was on my wedding day. That was about the lightest I'd ever been as an adult and let's face it, that's 12 years and two pregnancies ago. I believe it's unrealistic to count on that. I AM kind of planning on generally sticking with this eating plan (see sidebar) for the rest of my life though, so if I just so happen to find myself back down in the 130's, well... so be it. I promise I won't complain!

For now, my goal is a mid-morning, buck nekkid weight of 146. Just so that at any given time of day, regardless of whether or not I'm clothed, I will still be UNDER 150. That's it. That's all I'm asking. And I am well on the way.

So keep your eyes peeled, Sisters... 'cuz there's GONNA be a 10# sticker here next week!!!!

Scrawny 5

8 comments:

Brooke said...

that's amazing!!! congrats! :)

Kate said...

WOOHOO!! Awesome! Keep up that good work.

Anonymous said...

You can see, but I'm doing a happy dance for you! That is an awesome accomplishment in one wee! Keep up the hard work and you will be that much closer to be a healthier, lighter you!! YEAH!

april said...

Great job!!! That's a fantastic loss!!

Vickie said...

Oh.My.Gosh!! That is awesome!

Andrea said...

WOW is right! Look at you go!! My weigh-in is tomorrow, so I'm crossing my fingers for a good result!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Great job! I need to start posting about my weight-loss journey on my blog too.

Hey, I want to email you, but I don't use outlook so I can't just click your "email me" link. Can you email me through my profile?

Tammy said...

Congratulations Tammi - that is awesome!!!

Can I ask what you usually drink for your liquids day?