About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Sisterhood of the Shrinking JeansAnd a big ol' WOO-HOO, because I met my target for this week!

I'd hoped to be at 157.0 this morning, and I was! Which means I'm down 1.8# from last week.

AND we had company from Friday night to Sunday night, I did NOT really do as well in the eating department as I would have liked, and I think I've only walked ONCE in the last 3 weeks.... It just really doesn't make sense to me.

Is it just me, or does this weight-loss thing appear very RANDOM much of the time? I'm not complaining, of course (not THIS time, anyway!!), but it does often seem to have little rhyme or reason, doesn't it?

Anyhoo... I've decided to re-adopt the eating plan on the sidebar and go through the 8-week Becoming a Woman of Moderation Bible study again with a bloggy friend. It will be a challenge, no doubt ~ and especially since we can't physically meet with each other ~ but with all that the Internet and modern computers have to offer, I'm sure we'll have no problems keeping in touch and keeping each other accountable. Well, no problems keeping in touch, for sure. The accountability thing will undoubtedly be a bit tougher!!

But I look forward to good results. AND to starting off the New Year (which begins exactly 8 weeks from Friday ~ that's right, you heard me!) on a positive note, instead of regretting over-eating and having to make the same ol' resolutions I always have in the past!!

Cheers

7 comments:

Christie O. said...

holy moly, 8 weeks from friday, is that true? oh my.
better get on the horn here. well great job meeting your goal! i'm so happy we're all getting a head start so we won't be one of the droves of people headed to the gym january 2! hahaha great job, sister!

april said...

Great job, Tammi!

And it sounds like you've got a great game plan there!

Bethany said...

Great work!! Keep it up!!

Mendie said...

That's awesome lady-keep it up! Sounds like you did amazing with reg life being busy!

I know you did well on the Eating plant before...hope you see good results this time too!

Awesome!

Brooke said...

you're amazing chica! :) great work. :D [insert dancing girls from side bar here]

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! That's awesome!! Congrats on the loss this week!

Tammy said...

Yay on the loss!

And way to go on choosing to do the study again. You can do it!