About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weighing In

New Years Challenge @ Shrinking Jeans
Click to head over to the host
site and visit other participants.
Well, two weeks ago I was kinda hoping I'd forget to eat among all the activity going on in my life, but sadly, that didn't happen.

I'm still hovering at the 175# mark.

So, unfortunately, I haven't really lost anything since the second week of this challenge. 

But fortunately, I've proven I can maintain!  That should stand me in good stead down the road.

I got side-tracked.  In the busy-ness of managing a part-time job while still trying to be a full-time wife, mother, and homemaker, I became two people ~ mild-mannered, eating-plan conscious by day, snacking fiend at night after the kids were in bed.

But I think things have settled and I've refocused again.  I'm looking forward to being a bigger loser in the near future!  :)

 

0 comments: